2017: A truly incredible year for Tech Essence and Marketing Town
December 18th, 2017
Time for reflection at the end of a successful year.
Seven seas, seven continents, seven wonders, seven days in a week, seven accolades for Tech Essence… 2017 is the year that we will always look back with pride and the number seven is without a doubt our lucky number.
This time last year we were drawing a plan of all the awards we wished to enter in 2017 and were thinking of the best stories to put forward. Now, we get the chance to reflect on how this year went and look ahead to the goals for next year. 2017 has definitely been a special year for us and here’s a list of our lucky strikes:
- Tech Essence has been recognised as one of the top start-ups in the UK (Startups 100 2017 Index).
- Joe Ward, Tech Essence’s Account Manager, has been shortlisted as 'Rising Star' in Performance Marketing Awards.
- Ken Leren, founder of Tech Essence, has been included within The Fresh Business Thinking Shift 100, the MadTech edition.
- Tech Essence has won a Global Business Excellence Award for 'Outstanding Entrepreneur'.
- Tech Essence has been shortlisted for the 'UK Innovation and Entrepreneurship' Award at the UK IT Industry Awards.
- Tech Essence has been Highly Commended for the 'Tech Business of the Year' Award at Startups Awards.
- Tech Essence's founder, Ken Leren, was named as one of the top leaders in the industry (PerformanceIN 50 list)
Having our CEO, company and team shortlisted in these highly reputable awards is testament to the hard work that we all do on a day-to-day basis. The recognition is unquestionably a huge boost in our confidence and makes us even more determined to make a difference in the performance marketing industry.
Ken Leren, Founder of Tech Essence and brain behind Marketing Town, adds: “It is always important to recognise how far Marketing Town has come before setting out our goals for next year. We have had bumps in the road, but we managed to get over them and that’s always the trick".